Mozzarella dough garlic bread is the best keto garlic bread recipe we have ever made, and the beauty of keto garlic bread is it contains only 1.5g net carbs per slice. And also the great thing about this recipe using Fat Head dough is that there is without question no grain or wheat at all. In addition, this cheesy, garlicky keto recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients that most of us have in our fridge shredded Mozzarella, eggs, and garlic. It is not that much, but it’s the great combination to make the easy low carb snack you will ever eat.
Are looking for low carb snacks and easy keto recipes for beginners?
1 cup or 170 g pre-shredded mozzarella
1 tbsp parsley
85 g grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
- First of all, make sure to preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, add the egg to all of the ingredients together until well incorporated to make a cheesy dough.
- Place the mixture on a baking tray and flatten it out like a pizza but it should form into a garlic bread shape.
- Optional: Mix 1 tsp parsley with 1 tsp garlic and brush over the top of the low-carb garlic bread.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 220 C, until the cheese color becomes golden brown a little.
- Slice it with a pizza cutter or just a knife, and enjoy your meal! BON APPETIT